SPRING CREEK CAMPGROUND AND TROUT RANCH POLICIES
(This property is privately owned. These Campground Rules and Regulations ore incorporated herein by reference to the Spring Creek Campground Guest Agreement Terms and Conditions ("Agreement"). Guest hereby agrees to comply fully with all of the Campground Rules and Regulations set forth herein. Guest further agrees that if Guest fails to comply with any of the Rules and Regulations set forth herein, Guest will be in default of the Agreement and Spring Creek Campground ("SCC") will be entitled to all of the remedies set forth in the Agreement, including but not limited to the immediate removal of Guest from the RV Park. SCC shall also be entitled to recover its damages, including attorney's fees and costs incurred in enforcing the Agreement and these Campground Rules and Regulations.)
THE QUICK AND SIMPLE RULES
- CHECK-IN time is 1PM and CHECK-OUT time is 11AM. Check in @ the office when you arrive.
- QUIET HOURS are from 10pm - 7am.
- TURN OFF your outside lights at night. Our stars are beautiful. :)
- SPEED LIMIT is 4.99mph as we have kiddos & adults running around.
- STOP SIGNS in the park are here for a reason, please stop.
- NO BURNING of ANY trash please.
- LAUNDRY is available on site and quarters can be obtained @ the front office.
- Wi-Fi: “springcreekcampground” no password (our internet is limited at our location. Checking email and basic web surfing is ok. STREAMING and other heavy bandwidth services are discouraged.)
- FACILITIES: Pavilion, restrooms, showers and laundry are marked on your campground map.
- FISHING PONDS: State of Montana fishing license required for all persons age 12 and older. License can be obtained online @ Montana FWP.
- CELL SERVICE: Verizon works down at the campground. AT&T, T-mobile/Sprint do not catch a signal until out of the campground.
- GATE CODE: will be given at check-in. Gate goes up automatically when departing.
- PETS: ALL PETS MUST BE ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES, PICKUP AFTER THEM, KEPT QUIET AND PLEASE NO SWIMMING IN THE PONDS
All parties visiting Spring Creek Campground agree that safely parking the recreational vehicle is the sole responsibility of the driver. If the driver cannot see, the driver must exit the vehicle and personally view the situation. A spring creek work camper may offer the driver assistance especially if it is requested. If the work camper helps guide the driver, the responsibility for the safe parking of the recreational vehicle remains with the driver. The driver is liable for any parking related incidents including to his/own vehicle, personal property or property of the campground.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICIES
- 48 hours notice required for cancellation of reservations of 4 or less days for a full refund, less a $10 cancelation fee.
- Two week notice required for cancellation of a reservation that is five days or larger for a full refund, less a $10 cancelation fee.
- We understand that plans can change! We will do our best to work with our guests and attempt to fill any cancelled dates whenever possible in order to maximize your refund.
- Spring Creek Campground and Trout Ranch reserves the right to change rates at any time.
- Guests are not allowed to sublet his or her RV within the RV Park. If Guest sells or transfers title to the RV, the RV must be removed from the RV Park within 24 hours of the transfer of title, unless the new owner enters into a new Agreement with SCC and pays the appropriate rental amount. Prospective buyers may apply for entrance into the RV Park prior to purchase to examine an RV that is for sale.
- Visitors are not permitted into the RV Park after 11pm without express consent by SCC obtained beforehand.
- No guest, invitee, or visitor of a Guest may camp or sleep outside in their cars.
- No more than one RV and one vehicle per rental space are allowed.
- No inoperable or unlicensed vehicles will be allowed to remain in the RV Park. Guests shall not use or allow the use of their respective rental space for performance of repairs, unless expressly authorized by management.
- No Guest is allowed to operate or conduct a business of any kind including a home occupation business within the RV Park. Garage sales or estate sales cannot be held within the RV.
- Park without the express prior consent obtained by management of SCC.
- In order to enhance the quality of the RV Park and its aesthetic appearance, the management of SCC may refuse to rent to any Guest and SCC, at its discretion, may require a Guest to remove an RV which is in run-down condition or disrepair, and to vacate the RV Park
- To the extent laundry facilities are made available to Guests, no clothes lines shall be permitted in the RV Park except at the Laundry and articles of clothing or linens, towels, etc. shall not be hung, laid, or otherwise placed outside Guest's residence to be dried. No washing or drying machines are permitted to be stored outside of the RV.
- SCC and its management will not accept mail delivered to the RV Park for Guests or RV occupants. Guests must obtain a post office box or have their mail sent "general delivery" to the post office.
- Guest, including Guest's visitors, guests, and invitees, are prohibited from smoking in any of the SCC buildings including the clubhouse, laundry room, front office, etc.
- Guest must clean up the common areas after use by Guest and or Guest's visitors, guests, and invitees. Guest will place trash in the dumpsters.
- Guests are not allowed to trim any of the trees in the RV Park without the prior written consent of SCC.
- Guests are not allowed to make repairs to the RV Park or any property of the RV Park.
- Guests must keep their site area and exterior of their RV clean and tidy. No personal property or debris is allowed to be stored around the RV which would be deemed by management to be an eyesore, specifically including but not limited to refrigerators and freezers, A/C units, washing/drying machines. In the event Guest fails to keep their rental space clean and free of debris, SCC may issue a notice of non-compliance and if Guest fails to clean its rental space with three (3) days, then Guest will be deemed to be in default of the Agreement and SCC will be entitled to pursue the default remedies set forth in the Agreement.
- Guests, including their visitors, guests, and invitees are not allowed to park on either the grass or the streets.
- Campfires are allowed in portable or covered fire pits only. Do not put ashes in any trash receptacle!
- Guest is not allowed to construct or place any outside storage units on the rental property without the express written consent of SCC.
- Guest agrees to pick up mats and rugs each evening so the grass does not die.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- There is to be no dumping of tanks on the ground including grey water.