2021 Season Fishing Rules
Always inquire about fishing in the office first..
- License is required
- Bring your own fishing gear and bait
- Catch & Release is allowed
- No charge for fish
- Quantity of fish: You must keep the Montana limit
- Fish are not cleaned for you
- Fishing is open to the public when the office is open. Generally, the office opens at 10:00am and closes at 6:00pm. This is subject to change.
- Overnight guests of the campground may fish this pond anytime.
To fish in any pond you must come to the office first before fishing and we will provide the ground rules.